Chief Financial Officer
- Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- Hudson & Hudson RPO
- 21 Apr 17
This is a unique opportunity for a person with a strong finance background to join the group in a very exciting growth phase and reap the rewards.
- Established Prominent Property Developer
- A unique opportunity for Brisbane
- Collegiate High Performing Culture
About the Company
The developer is a leading Australian property group that is both established and entering into a significant growth phase. The developer's focus is on high quality residential and mixed use residential projects.
With over 1,000 planned apartments in the short term pipeline, the developer is entering into a very exciting growth phase and a fantastic once in a life time opportunity exists for the successful candidate to establish themselves into the business and reap the rewards of expansion.
As Chief Financial Officer for the group and reporting to the General Manager, you will be solely responsible for bridging the gap between finance and development and developing financial opportunities for the business. You will also be responsible for raising capital (through existing contacts and new contacts - banks, equity providers, investors and capital partners), establishing and maintaining relationships with key financial providers to the business and exploring new financial opportunities for the business.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate must:
- Have at least 5 years' experience in a similar role in the property sector;
- Be a high performer (go getter) with the energy, drive and confidence to work in a busy environment, juggling many major projects at once;
- Have high attention to detail and can use initiative and work autonomously;
- Have proficient communication skills required to present opportunities and integrate into the management team of the business;
- Have top tier relationship building and stakeholder management skills to enable them to build and manage existing relationships with key stakeholders as well as build those relationships;
- Have solid analytical and financial modelling skills;
- Have the ability to finish a task from start to finish with no or very little input from others.
Experience within a private equity firm, investment house or capital raising would be ideal as would past exposure to, senior debt, capital partnerships, preferred equity and principal equity investment.
Please call Linda Hudson 07 3258 8346 for a confidential discussion or apply now.