Director Product Marketing
Powerhouse brand, visible senior role. Pursue an innovation agenda and grow a mature portfolio. Lead a cross functional marketing team.As a mature category, the focus for the pre-paid mobile portfolio is to find new and innovative ways to continue growth. Strategically you will guide the team of product marketers/managers to take advantage of new technology and digital trends and emerging areas such as mobile payments. The role will build bundled offers around compelling content as well as leverage the new capabilities in data/analytics to design propositions that are automated and highly targeted to the differing customer segments.
This leadership role is accountable for the revenue, margin, ARPUs & subscriber growth targets for the portfolio of Prepaid Mobile products. At an operational level a selection of the key accountabilities include:
- Developing effective marketing plans and strategies including product pricing, packaging, positioning and promotional offers.
- Influencing the development of distribution strategies for product placement and promotion
- Understanding and determining customer needs, including market trends and developments, consumer research and contact centre feedback
- Understanding and track competitor activities specific to data product categories.
- Influence brand and positioning strategies to base existing and new product promotions on needs
- Enable customer facing staff with specialist product training and support through Channel Marketing and Learning & Development
- Collaboration with others to develop and market strategically bundled solutions.
- Development and execution of product launch plans and associated product marketing plans.
This leadership role is suited to candidates with a track record of driving change and knowledge of how to increase the sophistication of customer & product management in big business. As a marketer or product management professional you have the requisite level of creativity and ideas to inspire the team, but balance that with an analytical skill set that enables you to make commercial decisions.
This business is not only passionate about the customer; it also strives to create a climate that encourages their people to achieve their best - personally and professionally. For those inspiring leaders, this is an opportune time to join in a visible and strategic role.