SCD Team Applications Analyst
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Aug 17
Are you a quick learner who is disciplined, organised and with a good understanding of technology? Are you keen to be the driving force behind enabling a team to deliver? We're looking for someone like you who can:
– Provide 3rd level technical support to internal Operations and Business clients to ensure the smooth running of our businesses in Australia and New Zealand.
– Act as a point of contact within the SCD IT organisation for Australia and New Zealand for our change portfolio: Co-ordinating the management, funding and status reporting of the portfolio.
– Understand, interpret and act on a variety of initiatives, setting out the required course and holding team members to it.
- Work with senior members of the IT organisation locally and across the APAC region on a variety of technology lead initiatives – including the use of new and emerging technology.
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working with the Securities, Collateral and Derivatives Technology – a global team supporting post trade processing across a variety of product lines. You will be based in Australia.
Your experience and skills
– recently graduated in a computer science discipline
– attention to detail along with structured organized and planning skills
– the ability to adapt and network across a global organization to work well with the team and to present well to internal and external stakeholder
- honest, reliable, self-motivated with a high level of integrity
– a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues at all levels
– ready and prepared to face new challenges daily and embraces change and new ideas
– eager to learn and to solve complex problems
– highly driven and motivated with a can–do attitude and with a desire to drive change in the organization
– able to build relationships and build trust across a global organization, working independently and with the team to work efficiently with stakeholders
– detail orientated with structured, organized, methodical planning skills- A proven track record in a large technology organisation, collaborating in matrix environments, driving consensus and constructively challenging is an advantage.
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.