CFO - Pre-IPO Internet Group
- Up to 1.5 million + Option
- Beijing, Beijing Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Spring Professional
- 14 Apr 17
As the CFO for this fast developing organization, you will be responsible for creating and establishing their Finance department as well as dealing with the Investment Strategy and preparing the company for IPO. They have big plans to drive the business forwards and this role will be critical in ensuring this.
Location: Beijing, China (北京)
- Opportunity to shape and grow the company's entire Finance Team
- Joining a company with huge investment and unlimited opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a really fast growing company within the IT and Medical devices space who have been able to expand extremely rapidly due to great investment from some of China's leading companies and visionary men. With this funding behind them, they intend to continue to develop in their other locations across China and the Asia region.
As the CFO, you will be responsible for driving the business forwards and ensuring that the company has a stable platform for continued growth. You will have 3 key responsibilities to undertake:
- Setting up the Finance Process and Procedures: you will be looking at the current Finance team of 10 and reorganizing them to the most suitable structure. This could be across their different business units or from a location perspective.
- Leading the Investment and Financing: you will be looking at the existing financing and also creating the strategy for going and getting more investment in the business. You will also need to look at the Cash Flow across the business and ensuring that existing Investors are happy with the direction of the business.
- Preparing the company for IPO (A Listing): this will involve looking at all areas of the business which could affect their listing and putting measures in place to ensure it runs smoothing.
Most importantly, you will be working with the President and Chairman to ensure that the business succeeds. You will be able to create the finance team in your own vision and be one of the major voices with all decisions within the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have worked at a senior level, dealing with all aspects of Finance and Investment. Ideally, you will have worked for both Chinese and Multinational companies and be able to deal with complex relationships internally and externally with investors and customers. Added to this, you will have worked in a related industry (IT or Medical Devices) and will have a track record of securing further investment whilst growing and forming a Finance team. Other attributes include:
- Ideally experience in taking a company to IPO. If you have a working knowledge and understand the process, this could also be acceptable.
- Experience of working within Business Services, ideally for one of the Big 4 in their Corporate Services teams as well as in-house experience.
- Deep understanding of Financing and Investment having worked on A and B round.
- Really passionate on driving a company forward and delivering exceptional results.
This is for a candidate who wants to succeed and really can look at opportunities, assess the risk and really see the opportunity.
About Spring Professional
Spring Professional is an international recruitment firm specializing in information technology, engineering & manufacturing, property & construction, supply chain & logistics, corporate functions, finance & accounting, life sciences, financial services, as well as sales & marketing. With an established footprint across the Asia region, Spring Professional has offices in China (Beijing & Shanghai), Hong Kong, Japan, Malaysia, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan and Thailand.