Business Intelligence / Business Analyses Leader
- Shanghai, Shanghai Shi, China
- Permanent, Full time
- Bureau Veritas CPS 必维国际检验集团消费品服务事业部
- 12 Apr 17
The Leader of Business Intelligence (BI) has primary responsibility for setting the strategy and vision and for managing the day-to-day tactical operations of the BI teams, who will be responsible for all strategic, tactical, operational, financial, human and technical resource managerial responsibilities associated with the following BI and BI-related functional areas.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with business stakeholders and drive business decisions based on high quality insights, analytics and information on the market and internal financial performance.
- Partner with business stakeholders to lead the planning and performance agenda to translate business strategies into business plan and own business intelligence processes including developing and maintaining KPIs, provide insights and challenge to business results / trends and drive performance delivery.
- Manage the business through organic growth and M&A deals with strategic, commercial & operational decisions and post deal integration.
- Financial performance reporting and management review support.
- Develop business performance by region and division with improvements in sales, profitability, productivity and cash flows. Provide track record in managing commercial finance and driving top-line growth and design sales analysis models.
- Identify the changes to route to market, re-organization initiatives and entry into new markets.
- Maximize the value creation of information and provide enhanced cross-functional support to Market Operations, enabling stronger analysis and insights thru a focus on reporting optimization, BI standards & principles, information flow, use and application of BI tools, training and education.
- Lead and co-work cross teams to provide strategy project analysis, investment project evaluation, competitive analysis and pricing modeling.
- Achieve key financial objectives through risk control and crisis management, overcome the cash flow shortage through credit control and inventory management.
- Follow the internal quality system and HSE requirement of CPS North China
- Adhere to BV CPS quality requirements
Skills & Requirements
- Fluent in English - oral and written communication skills;
- Strong finance knowledge and skills, good at business analysis and solution making
- Strong computer software skills (Windows package, Intranet design)
- Proven ability to establish and articulate a vision, set goals, develop and execute strategies, and track and measure results
- Proven ability to build and motivate a team to achieve well communicated expectations
- Proven strong negotiating and consensus building abilities
- Proven strong leadership skills within the project team and in the business community
- Proven skills to work effectively across internal functional areas in ambiguous situations
Education & Experience
- Education: Bachelor degree in business, statistical analysis, information management & system or similar. Advanced degree (Master) desirable
- Experience: a minimum of 5 years of progressively responsible experience in a directly related area, during which both professional and management capabilities have been clearly demonstrated.