Treasury Solutions Specialist - Business Analyst (m/f)
- by arrangement
- Toulouse, Midi-Pyrenees, France
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Aug 17
Airbus is a global leader in aeronautics, space and related services. In 2016, it generated revenues of € 67 billion and employed a workforce of around 134,000. Airbus offers the most comprehensive range of passenger airliners from 100 to more than 600 seats. Airbus is also a European leader providing tanker, combat, transport and mission aircraft, as well as Europe's number one space enterprise and the world's second largest space business. In helicopters, Airbus provides the most efficient civil and military rotorcraft solutions worldwide.
Our people work with passion and determination to make the world a more connected, safer and smarter place. Taking pride in our work, we draw on each other's expertise and experience to achieve excellence. Our diversity and teamwork culture propel us to accomplish the extraordinary - on the ground, in the sky and in space.
A vacancy for a Treasury Solutions Business Analyst (f/m) has arisen within the Airbus Finance organization in Toulouse. Airbus Group and its subsidiaries' considerable volume of markets transactions, makes it one of the largest corporates on the financial markets in Europe. The Airbus Corporate Finance department "FT - Corporate Finance" acts as an in-house bank managing these transactions from the company's Corporate Finance Department in Toulouse France. Within FTS you will be part of the production support team, responsible for the successful operation of the main application, Calypso, in both day-to-day business and projects. You will interact directly with the business users in Airbus Group entities world-wide and the on-site business.
The open position focusses on the functional analysis of the users' change requests & further extensions and assisting the
testing and documentation of the implemented solutions.
You will be in charge of the following activities:
- Take ideas, projects and issues coming from Accounting, Front, Middle and Back office and map those ideas into calypso solutions.
- Work effectively with Calypso Developers to implement technical solutions and help out with testing and knowledge transfer.
- Proactively seek out people who hold key information about requirements and to gain the trust of those people into supplying it.
- Analyse the assigned issues, working closely with the technical analysts, the business users and the other team-members.
- Adherence to business analyses tools, standards and in-house best practices.
- Advise on the motivation for or against change requests from a functional point-of-view.
- Develop a good relationship with all stakeholders, be it Front-Office, Middle-Office, Back-Office, Accounting, Corporate IT or other service providers.
- Help formulating a business vision that allows for long-term extensions.
- We are looking for candidates with the following skills and experience:
- You have a 4+ year experience in Corporate Treasury or a financial institution preferably with Calypso.
- A good knowledge of financial products lifecycle across different asset classes to interact with different stakeholders
- You have a keen interest in technology and software development (knowledge of a programming language or SQL would be a
- Good command of English, including writing complex business requirements and process description documents.
- Willing to learn in a fast moving environment
- Customer oriented and problem-Solving Skills in order to support the different stakeholders
- Team player with good communication skills.
Please apply on line for this vacancy on line at our careers site (www.jobs.airbusgroup.com) with your CV and cover letter attached.
By submitting your CV or application you are consenting to Airbus using and storing information about you for monitoring purposes relating to your application or future employment. This information will only be used by Airbus.
Airbus is committed to achieving workforce diversity and creating an inclusive working environment. We welcome all applications irrespective of social and cultural background, age, gender, disability, sexual orientation or religious belief.