Sr. Art Director/ Head of Marketing Brand Design (f/m)
at N26 GmbHBerlin, Germany
- Permanent, Full time
- 02 Aug 17
We are The Mobile Bank.
Our vision is to build a bank the world loves to use.
Technology and design empower everything we do.
N26 is Europe’s first Mobile Bank with a full European banking license. We redesigned the banking experience to be simple, fast and contemporary. Founded in 2013 by Valentin Stalf and Maximilian Tayenthal, N26 has more than 200 employees and more than 300.000 customers in 17 countries. N26 has raised more than $55 million from investors including Li Ka-Shing’s Horizons Ventures, Battery Ventures and Valar Ventures, in addition to members of the Zalando management board, Earlybird Venture Capital and Redalpine Ventures.
- This is an amazing opportunity to shape and grow N26 as the premier brand in FinTech. Design is at the core of N26, and you could be at the forefront of elevating our brand to the next level.
- Bring the N26 brand to life through campaign development, corporate identity guidelines, and creative responsibility for all marketing channels/ touch points
- Establish core digital visual identity (web, emails, social channels) taking into account web best practices and strong brand identity elements (knowledge in animated content is a plus)
- Focus on execution to keep the team moving at a fast pace
- Establish and maintain compelling brand guidelines. Ensure that the design of our marketing communications, whether online or offline, is consistent, compelling, and “on brand”.
- Collaborate with and support our marketing channel owners (CRM, search, SEO, affiliate, social, display, etc.) as well as other departments (operations, product, HR) to design and execute web and offline campaigns which bring our company and product story to life
- Manage multiple projects, coordinate resources, create project timelines, ensure on-time delivery and manage internal project communication
- Propose and implement design processes, knowledge and tools to measurably enhance productivity and quality
- Inspire and develop talented designers within the global marketing team.
- You are a creative visionary and have 7+ years of experience in a combination of brand design, creative campaign concepting and web design
- You are able to develop a brand’s look & feel and establish branding guidelines.
- While design is your passion, you have a propensity for action, throughput, and results. You don’t let the quest for design perfection impede project progress, and you can bridge the gap between the “pragmatic” and the “ideal”
- You have an eye for photography composition and style and can provide direction for photography and video shoots. Even better: you're a talented photographer or videographer yourself.
- You have a keen sense for how design proposals can effectively translate into execution on all applicable platforms/channels
- You have leadership experience managing others, and are a thoughtful mentor and coach
- You are proficient using Adobe CC
- You have a University degree, a quick learning ability, and structured way of thinking
- You have a fluent command of English. Fluency in one or more of our other core-market languages (German, French, Spanish, Italian) would be great
WHAT WE OFFER
- High degree of autonomy
- Crucial role in a highly motivated, talented team
- Your choice of a new Mac or Windows laptop
- Flat hierarchy and open communication
- Newly designed office in Berlin-Mitte
- A stack of the most modern technologies
- Probably the best cup of coffee in the neighbourhood
Sound good? Send us your application, and we’ll get back to you soon.