Agile Business Analyst [Consulting]
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Apr 17
Maltem is a French IT & Business consulting firm specialized in: - Cash management & payments - Digital & Business Intelligence - Infrastructure networks & security - global risk & compliance
Business Analyst responsible for eliciting, defining and documenting business and functional requirements. They will draw out and communicate requirements and help devise effective solutions that are in line with the strategic aims of the business. The Business Analyst will work with Product Owners and Development teams using agile principles and processes.
Key areas business analysts will be focussed on:
- Creating/designing wireframes, process flows, user personas, and journey maps.
- Using storyboarding, task analysis, and user research tasks to capture and develop user requirements.
- Engaging with relevant channel teams, technology teams, digital teams, legal, risk and compliance teams, etc. to document design options and recommendations
- Exploring data to find actionable insights and make product recommendations through funnels, cohort analyses, long-term trends, user segmentation, regression models, and more
- Identifying opportunities for straight through approval/processing through data automation and workflow automation.
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts in ensuring user stories are developed correctly and meet acceptance criteria
- Experience in the design and delivery of online and mobile solutions in the Financial services industry (experience with multi-channel solutions preferred)
- Proven ability to work cross functionally to drive the requirements and solutions as well as resolve lower level operational issues with experience translating between business and technology
- Experience working in fast-paced agile/scrum environments
- Proficiency in Atlassian product suite - Jira, Confluence, etc or similar
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in using PowerPoint and Visio tools required
- Agile experience required
- Banking experience preferred, or at least from Financial Institutions
- Minimum 3 years of experiences of BA Role
- Cantonese speakers preferred