Asset Management Business Partner
– can you quickly connect with people? Do you have the know-how for analyzing financial information? We are looking for someone like this to help us:
– partner with our Asset Management business
– work with the senior Finance business partners in the region and globally, including co-ordination, provision of information and support
–juggle multiple deliverables for senior stakeholders and coordinate with different teams in Finance and in the Business
– support the preparation of presentations and assist in various projects
– provide regular and ad hoc management information & insightful analysis to members of those teams
– support the continuous enhancement to use, share and present financial data with our internal clients
– the position will be a relatively junior role in the team and will provide the role holder with an excellent opportunity to learn a broad range of skills and have exposure to a wide array of Finance and Asset Management business aspects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Asset Management Finance Business Partnering team in Hong Kong. We are a global team supporting the Asset Management Division. In APAC we focus on the locations within the region, as well as the Global Wholesale Business across all regions. The responsibilities of the team are generally the ownership of business financials and KPIs; provision of proactive analysis, challenge and advice in relation to business performance and strategy; business planning and forecasting; and for generally adding value in business performance
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accounting, business or similar field
- 4 – 8 years of relevant work experience
– strong analytical skills and experience in a large financial services firm
– the ability and willingness to challenge
– ideally some Financial markets & products knowledge
– a good team spirit and ability to work with a range of people simultaneously as many of the tasks involved with this role may cross functional, divisional and locational boundaries
– good Desktop skills (i.e. MS Excel, MS PowerPoint skills and graphical presentation, thinkcell will be a plus)
– a self-starter and thrive at working even under minimal supervision
– eager to work hard and learn and build your career
– able to work under pressure and organize self to meet multiple and conflicting deadlines
– willing to work beyond expectations to achieve targets & objectives
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.