- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Links International
- 06 Mar 17
Description Our client is a principal investment firm specializing in real estate. They are currently seeking for an Associate to join their Finance team.
Our client is a principal investment firm specializing in real estate. They are currently seeking for an Associate to join their Finance team.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly submissions for the region
- Prepare of audited annual financial statements including IFRS and Local GAAP
- Lead contact for the audit of the financial statements, tax issues and liaise with tax specialists as required
- Monitor cash positions and overall liquidity of the fund and recommending calls and distributions
- Work with Investment team and Fund administrator on capital call/distribution notices and acquisitions/dispositions
- Assist with special projects while necessary
- Minimum of 4 years accounting experience with CPA/ CA/ ACCA/ CIMA qualification preferred
- Knowledge in real estate statutory accounting or private equity company and preparing financial statements are highly preferred
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy, sensitive to numbers
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English and Chinese (both written and spoken)
Reply To (Contact Email)
If you are interested in this position, please complete the standard application form by clicking the Apply now button. You can also attach your tailored CV and Cover letter quoting reference JO# 22296 in the subject header with your current and expected salary, which we will use to review applications. Only qualified candidates will receive a reply.