Associate, Business Operations (Derivative and Structured Products)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BOC International
- 17 Feb 17
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI"), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Support and monitor daily processing; support in related Fixed Income Bond, Derivatives, Structured Products activities;
- Co-ordinate and monitor fixing events and booking for Structured Products;
- Co-ordinate between MO/DMO and other Operations processing team if any clients queries / problem on daily transaction;
- Face off and handle enquiries raised from PB RMs/ARMs, MO/DMO/CSA;
- Responsible for Operations control to minimize operational failure;
- Facilitate and support various back office related projects studies, user requirement, coordination, system testing and implementation;
- Assist line manager in completing assigned tasks, including new projects
- Degree holder with a minimum of 4 years relevant experiences
- Excellent figures sense and computer skills
- Diligent, committed and able to work under pressure
- A team player and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of spoken and written Chinese and English, including Mandarin
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
Please quote the applied position & reference number in the subject.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)