Chief Financial Officer
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pohua JT Management Limited
- 26 Jan 17
Pohua JT Management Limited, incorporated in Hong Kong, was established as the local fund manager for an offshore private equity fund and focused on consultancy services for mergers and acquisitions. With the exit of the management of the fund, the Company strives to provide legal and financial consultancy, project management, financial accounting, information technology management and management consultancy services to financial and listed companies in Hong Kong.
We are seeking for high caliber professionals to join the team as Chief Financial Officer. The vacancy comes at a time where Pohua JT Management Limited is undergoing rapid expansion and growth. Thus, the position offers a great career for motivated candidates who are ready to take charge and unleash their full potential.
You will be assigned to one of the listed companies in financial institutions, healthcare or TMT sectors acquired by Pohua JT Management Limited where you have an exciting opportunity to become a key member of the Company’s strategic day-to-day leadership in finance function. You will take lead in managing the Company’s overall financial structure benefiting the Company.
- Lead the finance function of the acquired Company to establish financial goals, plans and objectives that align with the Company’s strategic vision
- Conduct analysis and prepare strategic reports on the Company’s financial performance to facilitate decision making
- Assume full responsibility for planning, developing, implementing and monitoring of the Company’s accounting and finance structure, budgetary policies and procedures, reports, tax planning
- Direct the development of effective internal financial mechanisms, including internal audit programs, for budget control and cash flow management
- Oversee monthly and quarterly close processes and related controls and conduct financial forecast
- Act as the point of contact for all matters related to financial and jointly develop, implement and oversee the long-term financial strategy for further enhancement of market capital for the Company
- Keep abreast of the overall economy, the financial market and more importantly the Company’s financial condition in order to provide guidance to management and to make timely strategic decisions
- Ensure high integrity, accuracy and timeliness of all financial and operating data, reports, mechanics, policies and procedures, and that all decisions made to protect the assets of the Company, with minimal potential risks and maximum contribution to the financial health of the Company
- Ensure the compliance with all legal, statutory, regulations, audit and tax requirements
- Bachelor degree or above in corporate finance or other business related disciplines, HKICPA / ACCA certificate holder is highly preferred
- Possess at least 8 years’ solid experience in financial institutions, with a minimum of 3 years’ serving as CFO at a listed company
- Meticulous, analytical with strong financial knowledge of Hong Kong’s market and regulations
- Track record in financial planning and analysis, management reporting and achieving financial objectives
- Strong people management and leadership, and is able to influence others
- Great interpersonal and presentation skills and is able to communicate well with senior management, stakeholders and subordinates
- Must be a highly dynamic individual with high level of discipline and integrity, has positive work attitude and is able to multi-task efficiently
- Excellent project, organizational and management skills; planning and prioritization; time management of self and others, plus a self-starter
- A strategic mindset who can articulate points of view to management and make sound, well-informed and objective decisions for the Company
- Results driven and ability to establish credibility
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office applications (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
Interested parties please send your resume to, along with your current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. All personal information collected will be kept in strict confidence and will be used for employment-related purposes only.