Corporate Accounting Senior Officer (Korean Desk)
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 27 Apr 17
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic financial reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Perform treasury services (such as preparing and reviewing payment instructions);
- Preparing corporate tax returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in set-up of SPVs, such as opening of bank accounts and government filings;
- Coordination and management of client ad-hoc requests.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in the fields of audit and/or accounting;
- Preferably holding a professional accounting qualification;
- Experience using Yardi software would be a distinct advantage;
- Proficient in English and Korean (Knowledge of Mandarin and/or Cantonese will be considered as an asset);
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.