Corporate Services Accounting Officer
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 27 Apr 17
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mindset.
- Assisting clients in implementation and administration of holding companies, financing and intellectual property companies, and real estate companies;
- Handling the day-to-day operations of companies and responding to clients’ requests;
- Keeping company books and preparing periodic reports;
- Preparing statutory financial statements and maintaining contact with auditors when applicable;
- Preparing corporate and VAT returns and maintaining relevant contact with the tax authorities and tax advisers;
- Taking part in developing restructuring plans or other transactions in compliance with recommendations of the local regulatory body, including spin – offs, mergers and acquisitions;
- Assisting with the organization of board meetings and shareholders meetings.
- You hold a university degree preferably in Accounting & Finance or Economics;
- You have 0 - 3 years of relevant experience, preferably within a large corporate services provider;
- Prior knowledge of alternatives including Private Equity and Real Estate funds would be a distinct advantage;
- Knowledge of eFront and YARDI is desirable;
- You are fluent in English and Cantonese (knowledge of Mandarin and/or Japanese will be considered as an asset);
- You are mature, and detail-oriented;
- You are a self-starter and able to work independently to meet tight deadlines;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction when appropriate.