- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 11 Jan 17
A well-established international asset management firm which is one of the major institutional investors in the global financial markets and one of the biggest funds by AUM in HongKong. We invest in a wide range of products with an international dimension. We are now looking for high caliber candidates who would like to share our commitment and professional values. We offer competitive remuneration package and a commitment to training and continual professional development.
• Assist and facilitate investment business process including but not limited to investment data management, benchmark maintenance, database management, risk management, etc.
• Help design, prepare documents and maintain system processes.
• Provide support, and enhance data resources infrastructure and analytical tools.
• Perform quality assurance, reporting and alerting requirements.
• Cooperate with other departments on ad-hoc tasks and projects.
• Master degree in Finance, Economics, Mathematics, IT / Computer Science or related field.
• 1-3 years working experience.
• Ability to multitask and prioritize assignments while producing high quality work in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Experience in using SQL, C#, Python, VBA is preferred. Candidates with less experience but strong motivation to learn will also be considered.
• Experience in using BBG, Factset and Capital IQ is preferred.
• Experience in index/quantitative research is preferred.
• Excellent verbal and written communication, attention to details, proactive, and teamwork spirit.
• Fluency in Mandarin and English.