Deputy Financial Control
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Pure Search Hong Kong , EA Licence No: 12S5954
- 23 Apr 17
A multinational financial services organization is looking for a high caliber individual to join their ever expanding team.
Responsible for overall financial controllership for HK entities, which includes financial reporting, regulatory reporting, management reporting, audit & taxation, liquidity & funding management and other finance-related matters which are properly prepared and controlled based on parent bank’s policies and methodologies as well as local statutory requirements.
The candidate will play a lead role, working together with LOBs, technology and operation teams to support the roll-out of new products and system integration & upgrade in Hong Kong from a finance perspective. This involves determining the accounting flows, identifying the financial & regulatory reporting requirements, mapping of chart of accounts, performing UATs, automation of financial & regulatory reports, etc. to ensure the integrity of financial results and reports.
The incumbent will provide support to LOB heads and Branch Manager on the performance measurement, business results analysis, planning/budgeting and other tasks related to management reporting.
He/she will also handle the ad-hoc requests from local regulators, internal & external stakeholders and other finance counterparts.
- University degree or above, major in Accounting / Finance or related area
- CPA or equivalent designation is a must. CFA or other professional designation is preferred.
- 10-15 years of banking and accounting related experience, preferably with managerial experience
- Sound knowledge of local and international GAAP
- Solid knowledge of HKMA / SFC regulatory reporting requirements
- Solid understanding and knowledge of local banking industry and tax requirements.
- Basic knowledge of products, process and/or project management
- Basic understanding of internal business partners’ business operations, services and organization