ERS Client Principal
Location: Hong Kong
The Client Principal will take a leading role within ERS, with a focus on fostering and maintaining client relationships in the region for clients whom MA ERS Services is undertaking projects . The Client Principal will report directly to the Senior Director ERS Client Management APAC, but will be expected to work collaboratively with other internal stakeholders. They will be expected to mentor junior members of staff where appropriate.
Client Principals are responsible for maintaining Client Relationships on behalf of the Moody's Analytics business units, providing a link between the client and internal MA stakeholders. They must be able to deal with matters regarding new business (sales and contract negotiation), projects management oversight, provide escalation channel in both directions for issues, and drive revenue-related objectives. The role is one requiring the individual to exercise and demonstrate good judgement and diplomacy acting as an Ambassador for the firm.
- Provide counsel to clients on risk management issues, and may evaluate significant transactions and/or capital commitments prior to execution
- Manage expectations and communications with clients
- Lead status meetings; manage the project budget; and communicate status and results
- Establish and build expert knowledge of Moody's Analytics software Solutions.
- Evaluate new products and strategies to assess their impact on the client's risk profile
- Build and maintain relationships with key client stakeholders.
- Build and maintain relationships with key internal stakeholders.
- Participate in the implementation and execution of projects to existing and new clients
- Collaborate with colleagues in ERS Services teams to share knowledge, provide support and cover for when needed.
- Assist in the development of skills and knowledge for junior staff
- Support Pre-Sales activities on request
- Master Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or Finance
- Experience of working in a Software implementation role
- Significant experience in the Banking Industry within risk management
- English and Cantonese language fluency mandatory and another languages desirable
- Knowledge of Data Modelling within the Banking sector
- Capability in drafting Data policies and documentation
- Demonstration of good communication skills
- Ability to cope with ambiguity
Moody's is an essential component of the global capital markets, providing credit ratings, research, tools and analysis that contribute to transparent and integrated financial markets. Moody's Corporation (NYSE: MCO) is the parent company of Moody's Investors Service, which provides credit ratings and research covering debt instruments and securities, and Moody's Analytics, which offers leading-edge software, advisory services and research for credit and economic analysis and financial risk management. The Corporation, which reported revenue of $3.5 billion in 2015, employs approximately 10,400 people worldwide and maintains a presence in 36 countries. Further information is available atwww.moodys.com.
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.