Finance Assistant Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- 25 Apr 17
You will join as a Finance Assistant Manager in the Finance Department to support finance related matters in a financial institution.
- Prepare group financial reporting and regulatory reporting to relevant regulators.
- Participate in financial reporting / regulatory reporting projects to streamline accounting and reporting process (including automation of HKMA returns).
- Carry out day to day operations of accounting and payment function including reconciliations, cash flow projection, account receivable, account payable, maintenance of fixed assets inventory.
- Carry out month-end ledger closing activities and control activities.
- Prepare Branch income tax assessments, computations and related tax matters.
- Assist in budget preparation and monitoring of business unit performance against budget.
- Assist in liaison with external auditors and tax advisors to ensure the Branch meets its statutory obligations.
- Any other duties assigned by Head of Finance.
- A qualified accountant with at least 5 years’ experience in accounting, preferably in a sizeable banking group or accounting firm.
- Good knowledge of IFRS and strong technical competency in preparing HKMA returns.
- Proactive work attitude, organizational ability and time management.
- Good analytical, technical, written and communication skills.
- Ability to plan and prioritize work / projects in the team.
- Fluency in English and Chinese is required.