Finance Manager - Property Developer (Vancouver Based)
- Above Market Compensation Package
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Macdonald & Company Property Limited
- 11 Apr 17
Finance Manager Vancouver based Welcome returnee to Canada who has gained work experience in both Canada and Hong Kong
Welcome returnee to Canada who has gained work experience in both Canada and Hong Kong
Our client is a property developer with substantial investments and developments in Vancouver, in light of their recent developments they are looking to bring on board a seasoned Finance Manager to their team. This role will be managing the whole finance team in Vancouver and report directly into the Vancouver office CEO. This role would welcome returnee who is looking to relocate to Vancouver.
- In charge of accounting functions of the Vancouver office.
- Responsible for preparing financial statements, management & analysis reports and ad hoc projects/assignments, managing taxation affairs
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting and Finance with accounting qualification of Canada CPA / ACCA/HKICPA or equivalent.
- Min. 5 years relevant experience in sizable multinational CPA firms, with experience in property industry is ideal.
- Familiar with accounting standards and statutory requirements.
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, detailed-oriented and independent.
- Good command of written English and Chinese with excellent communication skills in English , Cantonese and Mandarin