Financial Controller – International PE Firm (HK)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Cobalt Recruitment , EA Licence No: 12C6031
- 25 Apr 17
• Interested to join a Successful Independent PE Firm? • Start-up role for Finance team in Asia. • Performance driven-culture with corresponding compensation package?
Our Client is a well-known Private Equity firm with a global mandate in the middle-market growth companies.
The role is the first Finance hire for them in Asia reporting to Group CFO sitting in the U.S with a line into the local principals in Hong Kong and regionally.
- Report to Managing Director in Hong Kong and CFO in New York
- Responsible for all aspects of accounting and operations of The Fund and Management Company. This will include managing the shared resources to properly control all financial reporting and operational needs on behalf of the fund.
- Perform investment valuations, NAV calculations and review daily cash flow
- Review documents and provide support on any purchase and disposals of investments
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Private Equity Fund Accounting.
- Significant exposure to investment transactions and structures.
- IFRS/US GAAP.
- You will be an independent worker who is able to work efficiently under minimal supervision
- High degree of initiative and personal responsibility to anticipate issues, find solutions, and drive resolution
Please apply to Suli with your CV in MS Word format at SHarharah@cobaltrecruitment.com
Please note that only candidates shortlisted will be contacted but we will endeavour to provide accurate feedback where possible to applicants who are not.