Financial Controller, Securities Brokerage Firm
- AUD0.00 per annum
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Hong Kong
- 18 Apr 17
As a global professional recruitment consultancy, Morgan McKinley connects specialist talent with leading employers across multiple industries and disciplines. We have established ourselves as a preferred supplier to many of the major players in our specialist sectors, as well as with thousands of smaller local employers. Today, a worldwide network of offices and an international candidate management system offers our clients and candidates the best talent and opportunities from all corners of the globe.
My Client, a well known secruity brokerage firm that is known for leveraging cutting edge technology to help investors to grow their money in a easy and smart way is expanding their finance function and seeking for a seasoned financial controller with strong budgeting and planning experience to join their team as Financial Controller.
- Support the Group CFO on overall financial plans and policies, accounting practices and projects
- Lead the finance team and be responsible for financial, management reporting and financial analysis Responsible for cash resources planning, cash flow management and budget forecasting
- Develop and implement finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures and establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards
- Supervise daily treasury activities including cash flow and liquidity management, payment control and accounting operations
- Provide support on accounting and finance matters to group companies across the region Communicate to our legal consultants with legal matters
- Communicate to our Company secretary with corporate matters
- Analyse current and past trends in KPI including all areas of revenue, COS, expenses and capital expenditures
- Improve business performance by evaluating customer segment profitability, marketing performance ROI, pricing, product margins and new products
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analysing causes of unexpected variance Oversee and manage the continued development of budgeting, financial forecasting, operation plan and modelling tools
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and senior management team
- Degree holder with CPA qualification
- 8+ years of financial reporting & management reporting experience in financial service
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements (SFC)
- Excellent Communication and leadership skills
For a confidential enquiry on this job, please reach out to Louis Fan at 3907 3956 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only shortlisted candidate will be contacted.