Group Finance Director & Company Secretary
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Argyll Scott Hong Kong
- 06 Mar 17
Our client is a HK listed conglomerate with core business in manufacturing and retailing. Headquartered in HK and as the market leader with business across the globe, they are now looking for a competent finance professionals to join the company.
- Responsible for completion of financial accounting, control, reporting, risk management, company secretarial, tax planning, and treasury functions, etc.
- Financial reporting - Drive the group financial reporting in accordance with HK GAAP and corporate standards.
- Company secretary - Oversee the group's company secretarial activities and ensure compliance with HK listing rules and ordinance.
- Business process re-engineering - Devise and implement business process strategy to help streamline the finance operation
- Work closely with management team on new company strategic initiatives such as go-to-market business plan, merger and acquisition, etc.
- Tax Management - Improve tax efficiency via proper tax planning and tax incentive maintenance
- System implementation - Act as one of the key drivers in new system implementation to ensure smooth transition and operation
- Financial and Internal Control - Identify internal control deficiencies and provide recommendation to improve operational excellence
- Report to the Group Chief Financial Officer and manage a team of 15 staff.
- Qualified Accountant & Company Secretary or equivalent qualification is essential
- Degree in Finance or Accounting or any related discipline
- Comprehensive understanding of HKGAAP and regulatory compliance
- A minimum of 12 years' experience of which at least 5 years' financial management experience gained from Hong Kong listed or sizeable organization(s)
- Knowledge in SAP is highly advantageous
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, and Mandarin
To apply online please click the 'Apply Now' button. For a private and confidential discussion please call Isabelle Tsang on +852 3696 5911 or email your up-to-date resume in word format quoting with reference number to Isabelle.Tsang@reedglobal.com. Due to the high volume of submittals, only candidates whose skills and qualifications most closely suit our requirements will be contacted.