Legal Counsel (2+ years PQE) - Leading Financial Group
- Location: Hong Kong
- Salary: $0 - $1200000 per annum, Benefits: Attractive year end bonus
- Job Type: Full time
Excellent headcount with one of the largest Chinese Financial Group in the market.Our client, a fast growing Chinese Financial Group is now actively hiring for a Legal Counsel. Reporting to the Head of Legal and supporting the whole group, your exposure will be huge and you will be in charge of the following duties:
- Drafting, reviewing and providing feedback on legal documentation related to the business of the company and the group and back office functions as necessary.
- Deliver legal advice and support to various lines of businesses and contribute to the overall corporate governance framework to protect the group’s reputation.
- Communicate and work with external lawyers on litigation matters, participate in ad hoc projects and perform duties as the Head of Legal Team may assign from time to time.
- Work closely with other members in the Legal & Compliance Department and formulate and revise policies and guidelines and coordinate with the relevant departments to conform to legal and regulatory requirements.
To qualify, you must be:
- Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB), completed PCLL and admitted as a solicitor with at least 2+ years PQE
- Experience in corporate, commercial and SFC regulated activities is highly preferred.
- Strong legal writing skills in both Chinese and English.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese with fluency in Mandarin. Proficiency in reading or writing simplified Chinese an added advantage
For more information, please contact Randy at apply.a33ho1gdzh8@SelbyJennings.aptrack.co.uk for more information.