Manager, Corporate Communications
See job description for detailsAn exciting opportunity has recently opened up for you to join ANZ as a Communications Manager, Hong Kong.
- Excellent opportunity to be part of a growing business
- Reports to the Head of Communications, North Asia
- Contributes to the Bank’s Institutional business goals
The role will manage all internal and external communications needs of the CEO Hong Kong, while supporting the Institutional Business based in Hong Kong in communicating and delivering its strategic priorities.
To be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- Proven skills and experience in coaching and influencing senior stakeholders across internal and external communications, including in the adoption of social and digital media
- Outstanding ability to produce, consult and follow through on significant communications plans and strategies
- Efficient timely decisions and demonstrates reliability and calmness in high-pressure situations
- A great commercial thinker, able to demonstrate in-depth customer insight and act on opportunities and with contacts in HK / regional media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (Cantonese, Chinese, and English)
- Comfortable in administering social media platform (i.e., Twitter, LinkedIn)
ANZ is a leading regional bank with representation in 34 markets, focusing on core markets in Australia, New Zealand and Asia Pacific. As we continue our journey to build our global business and support our customers, we’re committed to attracting and retaining the best talent. We’ve made it our business to be an organisation where people strive, and are rewarded, for excellence.
We’re exploring new and better ways to progress the business with energy and enthusiasm. Backed by a proud and established heritage, we’re on a journey creating a regional bank. Connected by integrity and clarity of strategy, there is a real sense of excitement about the future.
At ANZ we aim to create a work environment where employee differences such as gender, age, culture, disability, sexual orientation, family and caring responsibilities and religion are valued.
“We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.”
Find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit www.anz.com/careers
We connect you to a world of opportunity.
Watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JK__FGv4dNU ).
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for reference HON002227.
We know that working 9-5 doesn't suit everyone. Hear from our staff about how flexible working arrangements help them maintain a healthy work-life balance.