Operations Systems Analyst (SAN)
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Wells Fargo Bank
- 21 Aug 17
Exciting new opportunity to join our Storage team!
About Wells Fargo
Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
- Service & support our corporate SAN and Fabric switch devices within the Distributed Storage Services environment.
- Deliver a high quality of service that relates to EMC, HDS, Cisco and Brocade Storage Area Network technologies that our business partners use to manage/support their business worldwide for our end customers.
Some of the various tasks include:
- Firmware/Microcode Management
- Storage Infrastructure Management
- Problem Ticket Management
- Service Request Management
- Change Control Management
- Performance Monitoring/Reporting
- Resource Management
- Performance Tuning
- Customer Notification (Phone, Email, PAC2000, Paging, EACO) • Provides technical consultation and support associated with operating systems.
- University Degree or equivalent in Computing related disciplines
- 3+ years’ experience in storage technologies (Knowledge of EMC VMAX Storage Arrays / HDS USPv and VSP Storage Arrays / Brocade and Cisco SAN switches)
- Able to Add/Delete/Modify Storage LUNS and host assignments of HDS and EMC Products
- Able to Add/Delete/Modify SAN Zones and configuration of Brocade and Cisco MDS products
- Knowledge of multiple backup and recovery technologies (Cloning, Snapshots, replication)
- Demonstrated experience in SAN fabric design and best practices
- Hands on experience of Tier storages including HDS, EMC and IBM.
- Strong technical skills in Cisco and McData Director-Edge switches Technologies.
- Proficient knowledge in configuration of storage layouts, data replication including design, configuration and implementation, and disaster recovery methodologies and best practices.
- Experience in design and deployment of large scale storage environments.
- Able to follow and enforce change
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Please submit your application online via our website at https://www.wellsfargo.com/about/careers/international/ by entering the Requisition ID 15166BR for job search.
Search International Jobs > Continue > Search Openings (Type the Requisition ID BR in the Auto req ID 15166BR box) > Search
Applications received will be kept confidential and used for employment purposes only. Applicants who are not contacted within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. The Bank will retain their applications for a maximum of one year and may refer suitable applicants to other vacancies within the Bank.