Regulatory & Compliance Services Manager - Asia
- Competitive Basic Salary + Bonus + Benefits
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Alter Domus
- 27 Apr 17
Independent and possessing more than twenty years' experience in its field, Alter Domus has become a leader in corporate and management services for private equity & infrastructure and real estate funds as well as listed and unlisted companies. Our staff of over 1000 people also provides fund administration and financial reporting services. We mentor and develop our employees’ technical knowledge and practical skills. We also champion commitment and a customer-oriented mind-set.
We offer a young, dynamic, and international corporate atmosphere as well as the benefit of customized training adapted to your needs throughout your career.
You will be part of the Regulatory services team and you will be in charge of:
- Determining, in accordance with AD procedures, the list of documents to be collected for each investor in order to perform a proper AML/KYC analysis.
- Collecting the related document with the support of the operational teams.
- Analyzing the documents received, determining a risk level and provide the Fund with your recommendations.
- Working closely with internal compliance and operational team for complex and high risk investors.
- Following up KYC missing information with the operational team and the client.
- Maintaining KYC information in the clients/UBOs database and in the electronic document management system (EDMS).
- Performing the periodic reviews and ongoing monitoring on existing investors.
- Being the point of contact for other Regulatory matters such FATCA and CRS.
- Preferably have experience in dealing with FATCA and CRS analysis, and communicate to the client directly.
- Working closely with the Luxembourg Regulatory services team to ensure consistency and quality.
- You hold a degree in law, business administration or economics.
- You have at least 6 year experience in Compliance with a strong AML/KYC background (preferably in domiciliation and/or transfer agency).
- You have solid experience in completing KYC for Trusts and Partnerships, and investor on baording for Alternative Investment Funds.
- You show high interest in regulatory and compliance topics.
- You are fluent in English and Chinese (either Mandarin or Cantonese). Any other language will be considered as an advantage.
- You like working in a small team and you are able to think out of the box.
- You are a results-oriented person.
- You combine a large autonomy with the necessary attention to detail.