Senior Finance Manager
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page
- 13 Apr 17
This is a newly operated role under headquarter with competitive salary package and career progression.
Our client is one of the leading comprehensive licensed securities corporations. With a successful business model nationally, they are able to offer genuine career paths to their employees. An opportunity now exists for a highly motivated and results focused finance professional to join their organisation in this leadership role.
- This role will report to Head of Finance, leading a 8-10 people team
- To prepare financial and management reports, and presentation materials for senior management and directors
- To consolidate annual financial statements
- To oversee audit issues for the half & year end closing
- To assist in the preparation of annual budget & review submission
- To prepare ad-hoc analysis and analytical report.
- To support implementation of regional initiatives
- As be responsible to treasury function, this role also requires solid experience in cash management and dealing with banks in credit line
- This role requires minimum of 10+ years of finance-related background. Big 4 experience is a MUST
- This role requires BA in Accounting, Economics, Finance, or equivalent
- This role requires solid experience in financial reporting, management reporting, and treasury (cash management)
- This role requires language proficiency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Mandarin is a MUST
- Vibrant office environment, CBD location in Central, and close to public transport
- Excellent salary: base + bonus structure, negotiate increment
- Regular company social activities and events