Senior Java Developer
- 50K +
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- BAH Partners
- 23 May 17
My client is one of the fastest growing FinTech companies based in Hong Kong, with multiple offices in Asia and Europe. Their core offering is an innovative wealth management platform, which is seen by many as a disruptive and game-changing force in the industry. Their current clients include top tier financial institutions across Europe and Asia.
Be part of their core in-house development team, crafting functionality and building out their wealth management platform, as a software engineer. The team is international, diverse, young and highly motivated, as well as passionate about the product. You will have the opportunity to provide your own creative input and will be mentored by three senior executives from major Investment Banks to help expand both your IT and financial knowledge.
Requiring knowledge of programming languages and internet technology. Develop, test, maintain and modify a cloud-based software platform.
- Knowledge of programming procedures and programming languages:
- Helpful : Google Web Toolkit (GWT), Amazon AWS Cloud Computing, JDO, DataNucleus, Microservices, MySQL, Spring, financial knowledge.
- Fluent spoken and written English.
- Ability to learn new systems and applications.
- Ability to understand business cases and pro-actively suggest features
- Highly motivated and a strong taste for a startup environment / entrepreneurial spirit.
- Successful FinTech company in a rapidly growing industry
- Work with Artificial Intelligence (AI) and robotics using cutting edge technology
- Offer shares to the right people; will be for someone passionate about the company and willing to stay there for a long time. This could happen just after a year.
- Small company with a flat structure, providing everyone with a chance to validate their ideas and have a real impact on the company
In short, this is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly growing company within one of the most exciting and upcoming industries. They are looking for talented, ambitious, and driven individuals who will be at the forefront of this growth – if this is what you are looking for, then my client is the right platform for you
If you would like to apply for this opening or discuss any other positions within enterprise information technology in Asia, please send an email to Michael Stroud at email@example.com or call +852 2544 4409
For more roles, please visit our website: http://www.bahpartners.com/live-roles/