Tribe Manager CFI Asia
- Hong Kong
- Permanent, Full time
- Societe Generale
- 25 Jul 17
Tribe Manager CFI Asia
SG CIB is the Corporate and Investment Banking arm of the Société Générale Group. Present in over 50 countries across Europe, the Americas and Asia. SG CIB provides corporates, financial institutions, investors and public sector clients with value-added integrated financial solutions.
The Information Technology Department (ITEC) provides and maintains IT solutions to support the business and growth. To strengthen our delivery capability, we are opening a permanent position. The successful candidate will join the Finance, Risk and market Data department (FRM) as the Tribe Manager for Equity pricing engines).
- Manage the FRM/CFI Tribe for Asia, composed of 4+ team members.
- Act as Chapter lead for FAR3 application across Features teams
- Act as Technical lead of Rapid Application Development
- Align the feature teams in the tribe to meet business needs / Capacity management
- Support tribe members to meet their mission
- Deal with reporting and budget inside the organization
- Ensure production stability and best practices
- Estimate the Risks and Opportunities in our day to day job, and take initiatives to reduce the risks and improve our efficiency. Continuously enhance the Risk Awareness of the team, while promoting Innovative mindset.
- Assist the team to foster a Strong Relationship between them and their counterparts (both Dev & Support) in Paris, Amer and Bangalore.
- Be the Escalation Point of Contact of his team for the users, on the perimeter that his team is responsible for.
- Promote AGILE methodology to the team and lead the team through the Transformation of ITEC 2017 plus ITEC@Scale, with acquirement of new skill sets and change of mindset.
- Language: .Net, Java, Python, Angular JS
- Database: SQL (good)
- Infrastructure understanding
- Architecture understanding (good)
- Fixed Income and Structured products (good)
- Global market activities (good)
- ITIL / Knowledge of the Support processes (good)
- Experience in facing FO & MO Users (good)
- Open to external world - ability to get new techno trend
- Good Communication and Fluent in English (must)
- Analytical & Organized mind (must)
- Collaborative (must)
- Leadership (must)
- People Management & Career Development (must)