AVP/VP, Group Tax
AVP/VP, Group Tax
Transfer Pricing ("TP")
* Preparation/update of local TP documentation for the Bank.
* Assistance/support in the review of local country TP documentation of local/overseas subsidiaries/branches to ensure alignment to the Global TP documentation
* Preparation and maintenance of group masterfile and country-by-country reporting
* Assistance in the update of Service Level Agreements (SLAs), where applicable, for new and existing TP policies.
* Assistance in the gathering of financial data and documentation in respect of TP queries / audits or internal TP analysis.
* Preparation/review of corporate tax computations for the Bank for tax provisioning and annual filing purposes
* Assistance in the effective tax rate analysis for month-on-month, quarter-on-quarter and year-on-year comparison
*Support ad-hoc project(s) that may require research and understanding of basic GST and stamp duties
*Support certification required for QI, FATCA & CRS and attending to queries on these matters
*Support new product approval and advice on tax related matters ofn queries from business/support units
* Provision of tax training to finance and other business/support units including local subsidiaries
* Degree in Accounting and/or member of a recognized tax practitioner association.
* Minimum 10 years Tax experience in Corporate Tax and/or Transfer Pricing in a Big 4 accounting firm. Relevant experience in the Tax department of a large MNC will be given favourable consideration.
* Singapore and international tax knowledge required.
* Possess strong tax research skills and able to provide practical solutions to commercial changes.
* A self-starter, independent worker in a changing environment without close supervision.