Assistant Director – Finance
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Permanent, Full time
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 25 Apr 17
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/SG/FIN) in the application.
- Direct and oversee the daily operations of the Finance and Treasury function in a professional and effective manner for the Singapore Office which consists of four local SG companies, as well as, provide timely reporting to the Group Finance team in HK headquarter
- Responsible for the enhancement of overall productivity of the team and Financial system upgrade / integration
- Monitor tax planning/ filing activities, SGX and MAS submissions
- Ensure the Company expenditures are appropriately used; exercise control on actual expenditure against budget, and provide suggestion to management on expenditure control
- Ensure the Company is regulatory compliant
- Take the ownership of Management information, Financial Statements production and governance environments development
- Maintain close working relationship with the Group Finance team in HK
- Holder of professional accounting qualification from a recognized accounting body
- 8 – 10 years’ relevant experience in the financial services industry with experience in securities, fixed income, and financial statements consolidation. Experience from sizable professional firm is preferred. Possess strong knowledge of Singapore regulatory reporting requirements
- Good management skill to lead a team of finance department staff, and able to establish good relationships with colleagues, auditors and regulators;
- Able to work with other colleagues in developing new back-office system, and perform testing such as user-acceptance testing; and
- With hands on experience in working with corporate accounting systems.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email to: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.