Assistant Manager, Financial Reporting
- Permanent, Full time
- AXA Insurance Singapore Pte Ltd
- 27 Apr 17
The Financial Control & Strategy team in AXA delivers accurate and up to date group financial and regulatory data and reports to support AXA's strategy and decision making. You will join the team be responsible for local regulatory and group reporting and be involved in process improvements and finance transformation projects within the wider finance team. Join us and play a pivotal part of our transformation!
- Oversee closing and reporting activities
- Establish and implement financial policies and controls to ensure compliance and standardization of accounting policies and procedures
- Prepare quarterly, semi-annual and annual budgeting and forecasting
- To keep abreast of developments in best practices in financial reporting & tax, accounting and reporting standards, as well as regulations and ensure this is applied to work scope.
- Continue to transform the reporting processes to achieve accuracy, efficiency and effectiveness.
- Participate in ad-hoc tasks and projects as and when required to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of reporting function.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 4-6 years of working experience preferably in the insurance industry
- Strong team player with good interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, committed and possess initiative and drive in the job
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment as well as the flexibility to work hours needed to meet deadlines is necessary
- Knowledge of IFRS and local (Singapore) business practices is preferable
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office and system applications
To all recruitment agencies:
Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, AXA employees, any AXA entities or company location. AXA is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.