Associate - Advisory, CTI Tax Solutions
- Permanent, Full time
- IHS Markit
- 27 Apr 17
The Associate, CTI Tax Solutions will support the sales team and senior product specialists in the Asia Pacific region in pre and post sale projects across tax consulting and software integration projects. The Associate understands the technical requirements of automatic exchange of information regimes, such as FATCA and the Common Reporting Standard (“CRS”) and US tax reporting and withholding regimes, and is able to deliver practical advice to clients. The candidate will work as part of a dynamic, agile team comprising of personnel based in the Asia Pacific, the U.K. and the U.S.
Duties & accountabilities
- Drafting technical advice for consulting engagements.
- Assist in demonstrations of solutions and tools to targets and clients, including post implementation client support through training and consulting services.
- Assist in the drafting of materials for publications, thought leadership and seminars, including participation in the delivery of external presentations.
- Travel, as necessary, to assist sales and business development team in the pursuit of opportunities and engagements.
- Experience in advising clients, ideally within FATCA, CRS and the QI regulations.
- Financial services industry exposure
- Prior experience in a client-facing role
- Ability to interpret legislation and guidance and draft practical technical advice
- Effective project management skills
- Must be organised and able to manage multiple projects in parallel
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and PowerPoint