COLT Lead Change Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 16 Feb 17
Please view Job Description for details.
Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
- Successful delivery of Client Onboarding Lifecycle Tool (COLT) programme and workstreams
- This role works within the Client Lifecycle Design and Management (CLDM) Delivery team to support delivery of a quality service to our clients and achieve regulatory compliance across the end-to-end client lifecycle, including coverage of AML, KYC, Tax, OTC reform and FM regulations
- Provide Change Management and Project Management expertise to enable delivery of the COLT programme and workstreams
- Identify and detail related change management requirements
- Documentation of relevant analysis artifacts as required by project governance
- Support functional design, testing and deployment of change initiatives
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Manage a team of change management specialists to drive operating model deployment and adoption
- Drive change management efforts to embed operating model changes across geographies, including Business Impact Assessments, communications, training, go-live preparation and post-go live support
- Assist with the roll-out of improved processes and practices, including User Acceptance Testing (UAT), User Verification Test (UVT, as part of Project go live, and BAU Change deployment
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across client facing divisions, Legal and Compliance and Financial Crime Risk, etc
- Lead relevant Working Groups
- Occasional need to work on weekends to support testing and go live activities
- Effectively manages relevant business stakeholders across the end-to-end Client Lifecycle, including Relationship Managers, Product teams, COBAM and CET
- Senior Business Analyst
- Business Analysis Practice Lead
- Project Managers
- CLDM Policy Implementation
- Regional and Local Change Champions
Qualifications and Skills
- Ability to take initiative, identify opportunities and work with minimal management oversight
- People management or stream lead experience
- Interpersonal skills in networking, influencing and decision taking
- Subject matter expertise in CDD and CLM system and process
- Strong communication skills - oral, written and presentation
- Change management expertise
- Knowledge of CIB, CB and BB business segments, client types and product offerings
- Experience as a Change Manager or Project Manager working on a relevant project
- Weighs up benefits of short term tactical and long term strategic options to ensure solutions are delivered to the appropriate scale, scope and timing
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment and the ongoing developments
- Process, commercial and operational awareness needed to develop appropriate solutions.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 18/03/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.