Corporate Banking Ops: Internal Communication & Governance Officer
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you’re valued as part of our team!BNP Paribas
The BNP Paribas Group is a leader in banking and financial services, employing over 185,000 people across 75 countries and 5 continents. At BNP Paribas, we work continuously on behalf of our clients, helping them to realise their projects around the world. You can be an important part of this, helping us to serve our clients both in mature and emerging markets, providing them with financial solutions across a diverse range of expertise, products and services. Our origins lie in Europe but nearly a quarter of our employees now work in our multi-award-winning Asian offices and we are a committed player in all APAC markets.
In Asia Pacific, BNP Paribas has been present in the region for over 150 years and plans to grow its business from €2bl EUR to €3bl EUR by the end of 2016. With 9,000 employees in the region and a presence in 14 markets (with 3 main centres in Hong Kong, Singapore and Tokyo), BNP Paribas offers you the chance to grow with us in Asia Pacific.
BNP Paribas offers you an exciting career opportunity in an international, challenging business environment characterized by high pace and diversity with focus on creating valuable relations with our customers. We offer a competitive salary & benefits package and also an excellent work environment where you're valued as part of our team!
- This is a newly created position in ITO Corporate Banking APAC.
- The objective is to improve overall communication internally within CB as well as externally with other teams (GM, CLM, ITIP, BIS, Finance, Legal, HR, L&D, etc.). This is not for external communication related to press or external events (WTA, etc.).
The main responsibilities are:
- To plan and communicate on internal ITO CB APAC events (monthly breakfast/lunch sessions, town-halls, teambuilding, team rewards, etc.)
- To design and publish internal communication material (newsletters, animate TV screens, etc.)
- To maintain internal collaborative platforms (Echonet, SharePoint) for ITO CB and liaise with relevant teams to have up to date information
- To manage overall governance (local, regional and global)
- To listen to the staff and provide constructive feedback to Management to improve yearly GPS
- To be the SPOC with L&D team for all training requirements
- To support the Management and/or PMO team in preparation of steering committee documents
Competencies (Technical / Behavioural)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (especially Outlook, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Access)
- Experienced in project management, events organization
- Excellent problem solving and multi-tasking
- Be able to work independently and under minimal supervision
- Mature and be able to work under pressure
- Adhere to, follow and spread the BNPP professional values which are: Agility, Client Satisfaction, Compliance Culture and Openness
- Be proactive, creative and put forward ideas for improving existing situation, have continuous improvement mindset
- Degree or equivalent Qualification
- Previous experience in internal communication / transversal function
- Strong project & people management skills
- Knowledge and experience in multi-cultural environment is mandatory
- Previous experience in banking industry is a plus
- Speaking Mandarin, Cantonese, French is a plus