Finance - Assistant Director
- SGD90000 - SGD150000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 21 Apr 17
My client, a HK head quartered Investment Bank, is looking for a lead in their Singapore Finance team. You will direct and oversee the daily operation on the Finance and Treasury function.
- Direct and oversee the daily operations of the Finance and Treasury function in a professional and effective manner for the Singapore Office which consists of four local SG companies, as well as, provide timely reporting to the Group Finance team in HK headquarter
- Responsible for the enhancement of overall productivity of the team and Financial system upgrade / integration
- Monitor tax planning/ filing activities, SGX and MAS submissions
- Ensure the Company expenditures are appropriately used; exercise control on actual expenditure against budget, and provide suggestion to management on expenditure control
- Ensure the Company is regulatory compliant
- Take the ownership of Management information, Financial Statements production and governance environments development
- Maintain close working relationship with the Group Finance team in HK
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines
- Holder of professional accounting qualification from a recognised accounting body
- 8 - 10 years' relevant experience in the financial services industry with experience in securities, fixed income, and financial statements consolidation. Experience from sizeable professional firm is preferred. Possess strong knowledge of Singapore regulatory reporting requirements
- Good management skill to lead a team of finance department staff, and able to establish good relationships with colleagues, auditors and regulators;
- Able to work with other colleagues in developing new back-office system, and perform testing such as user-acceptance testing; and
- With hands on experience in working with corporate accounting systems.
- Good communication in English and Mandarin
If you feel you have the right skills and experience for the role, kindly submit your updated CV.
Reg No; R1332608
EA No; 11C5502