Financial Controller – APAC FRC
Are you someone who thrives when leading teams? Do you love working with challenging products? We're looking for someone like that to:
– supervise the daily P&L production and control environment, reviewing risk and performance metrics
– control and review trading data inflow to the P&L production tool and discuss this data with the trading desk
– create commentary on daily and monthly P&L, as well as daily, weekly and monthly balance sheet
– supervise monthly balance sheet controls and have ultimate ownership of balance sheet sign off
– participate in a variety of change programs, including risk management system upgrades and Finance transformation workstreams
– liaise with internal and external audit teams
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Financial Control team in Singapore. This is a high profile regional team supporting businesses across APAC, covering Rates, Credit, FX, Loans & ETD portfolios, with significant interaction with a broad and diverse range of areas; including Country Controller, Business Managers, Group Treasury, Market Risk, Credit Risk, Legal, Operations, Auditors and other Finance functions. We also have a partnership with our offshore analysts which operate out of India.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accountancy, finance or business, with a strong understanding of accounting principles
– at least 6-10 years of experience in product controlling
– a keen interest in financial markets (experience with Fixed Income, Asia Emerging Markets will be an advantage)
– strong analytical and problem solving skills
– comfortable working with colleagues at a variety of levels
– someone who excels when operating in challenging environments
– innovative in your approach and can drive process improvements
– a team player with good communication skills and a strong work ethic
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.