- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank Singapore
- 02 Aug 17
Head of PMO - Wealth Management Transformation Programme (enable)
- Location: Singapore
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Please view Job Description for details.The Wealth Management Transformation Programme is a multi-year programme of work which aims to drive growth, efficiency and standardisation by significantly upgrading our wealth management platform and developing digital capabilities that address today's client and Relationship Management needs. The programme will implement a comprehensive business solution architecture, comprising of market-leading package software and the transformation of other components and business processes. The target solutions will serve both Retail and Private Banking client segments.
The Head of PMO is responsible for implementing and maintaining effective controls and governance across all enable programme workstreams and stakeholder groups. The appointee will manage the team which provides guidance, support and governance to the program streams, extended teams and third-party suppliers, and will foster collaboration within the programme and with broader Private Banking & Wealth Management ITO teams to drive effective programme execution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Key Roles and Responsibilities
* Programme Governance
- Manage the programme governance framework and be responsible for its effectiveness in providing oversight and direction.
- Prepare and deliver reporting materials to all programme level governance forums, ensuring timeliness, accuracy and relevance of data. Own the key messages to be delivered and approvals sought.
- Ensure the programme has an effective structure for the management of risks and issues; that they are identified, maintained, reviewed, addressed and escalated in a timely manner.
- Maintain project and programme level plans, along with dependencies and benefits tracking.
- Change Management -- Maintenance of Change Request Register that fully documents changes to project scope, time and benefits and ensure the Programme Governance Procedures are followed to approve such changes.
- Resource Management - Detailed resource profile for each project tracking all resources at activity level and being consistent with forecast as well as actuals.
- Manage the PMO team which supports Project Managers in keeping all project level plans and governance up to date and effective.
- Oversee individuals and teams responsible for vendor governance, resourcing, stakeholder engagement and communications, and programme financials (TBC).
- Ensure financial forecasts are accurately maintained across all projects within the programme and tied back to the Project Execution Documents.
- Implement and maintain the required project and programme management standards as defined by ePMO. Work with ePMO to identify and implement programme process and governance improvements.
- Encourage and enforce high standards of quality, accuracy and consistency in all project and programme logs, trackers and reporting materials.
* Team / Project Management
- Provide leadership to the PMO team, ensure that responsibilities are appropriately allocated to individuals.
- Develop the skills and experience of the PMO team; create and sustain an environment of continuous improvement.
- Provide guidance to project teams (Project Managers, Consultants and Business Analysts) and third party vendors in developing and maintaining plans and project governance materials in line with the required standards.
- Support the Programme Directors by providing project and programme information and visibility of progress, risks and issues.
Qualifications and Skills
Qualifications and Skills
* Demonstrated practical experience managing a PMO function or workstream within a large scale multi-year program, preferably within Standard Chartered.
* Excellent knowledge of PMO disciplines (planning, reporting, risk management, QA, document management, financials, resource management, stage controls, stakeholder management and governance).
* Strong practical knowledge of project and programme delivery methodologies.
* Experience in managing external vendors, preferably with working knowledge of SCB Global Sourcing process and standards.
* Methodological and well organised as well as creative in overcoming process obstacles in a constructive manner without losing sight of end-objectives and overall compliance.
* Experienced in supporting a global group and ability to work in a highly collaborative manner across the network with a wide range of stakeholders.
* Excellent communication skills - oral, written and presentation.
* Very good knowledge and expertise in MSOffice (advanced level PowerPoint, Excel and Project) and other productivity tools.
The closing date for applications is 08/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.