Lead Hacker (FinTech & Innovation)
Lead Hacker (FinTech & Innovation)We are looking for a talented Lead Hacker who wants to build tools and services that will decide the future of banking. Quite simply we want the best and brightest individual we can find. We currently use the following technologies in our products:
● Web: HTML5 & CSS3
● Most of the AWS services
● Apache Cordova
If you are interested but have experience with other modern programming languages (Ruby, Scala, Objective-C, etc.) please submit a resume. We value quality engineers not the tools they've used.
The Open Vault at OCBC is a place where builders can build. We hire innovators and offer them an environment where they can invent new, exciting solutions for the bank.
If you were looking for an opportunity to be part of a team that architects complex, scalable, highly available systems, but builds in a rapid prototyping, MVP environment and want the fun and feel of a start-up company, simultaneously backed up by the solid management and resources of a bank, you have found it!
Work hard, have fun, make history.
● Bachelor's and above in Computer Science, or relevant work experience
● 4-6 years professional software development experience
● 4-6 years developing applications for web services or mobile applications
● Strong computer science fundamentals in design, data structures, algorithm design, problem solving, and complexity analysis
● Strong product and solution architecting skills; ideally with few years of experience with a financial institution
● Solid system design and architecture experience.
● Ability to lead and focus a team of engineers, leading them to a common technical goal.
● Ability to resolve conflicts and technical disagreements while leading the team to the optimal solution
● Passion for building new products in a fast paced, team-oriented environment.
● Solid coding practices including good design documentation, unit testing, peer code reviews, and a preference for agile methods
● Sharp analytical abilities, proven design skills, excellent communication skills
● Experience using Amazon Web Services/ Microsoft Azure is desirable
● Passion for building a rich and innovative user experience
● Demonstrable track record as an owner: someone who can take a concept and make it real.
● A thirst for knowledge and continuous improvement.