Secured Lending Business Project Manager (AVP)
Secured Lending Business Project Manager (AVP)Responsibilities:
Manage system and process aspect of consumer secured loans. This involves the following:
- Business project manager of a regional loan origination system.
- Contribute towards the digital strategy and implementation for secured loan products.
- Manage end-to-end process creation for home loans from product development, process mapping, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration.
- Engage other product teams and stakeholders in the Bank to deliver product bundling, process enhancement or cost management initiatives.
- Lead process enhancements with stakeholders and to implement changes.
- Handle system issues and recovery work with stakeholders.
- Conceptualise, create and maintain technical tools for sales, backroom and product manager's application.
- Create technical training materials for education of sales and process chain stakeholders.
- Excellent ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Strong analytical and communications skills, able to create and to maintain computational tools and presentations for the stakeholders.
- A proven record of successful leading a team in the planning and deployment of a system implementation.
- Able to think independently and out of the box to create or leverage leading industry practices
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
- Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives and work independently