Secured Lending Business Project Manager (AVP)
Secured Lending Business Project Manager (AVP)Responsibilities:
Manage system and process aspect of consumer secured loans. This involves the following:
- Business project manager of a regional loan origination system.
- Contribute towards the digital strategy and implementation for secured loan products.
- Manage end-to-end process creation for home loans from product development, process mapping, customer engagement, acquisition, documentation, disbursement, retention and collateral administration.
- Engage other product teams and stakeholders in the Bank to deliver product bundling, process enhancement or cost management initiatives.
- Lead process enhancements with stakeholders and to implement changes.
- Handle system issues and recovery work with stakeholders.
- Conceptualise, create and maintain technical tools for sales, backroom and product manager's application.
- Create technical training materials for education of sales and process chain stakeholders.
1. Excellent ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
2. Strong analytical and communications skills, able to create and to maintain computational tools and presentations for the stakeholders.
3. A proven record of successful leading a team in the planning and deployment of a system implementation.
4. Able to think independently and out of the box to create or leverage leading industry practices
5. Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills to develop simple solutions to complex problems.
6. Ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives and work independently
7. Ability to influence stakeholders from within and outside the department