Team Lead, Project Finance
- Competitive remuneration plus benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- WMRC , EA Licence No: 16S8166
- 26 Apr 17
You will plan, formulate and implement project financing business strategies and will manage and maintain the business portfolio of project financing to meet the Bank's KPI targets.
You will market and solicit new project financing activities, establish potential and new business relationships with the project sponsors and other international banks. You will cultivate the technical and professional support to RMs on their credit applications of project financing to ensure smooth approval. You will establish rapport and build business relationships with customers. Working under with the Team Head, you will develop, design and innovate project financing solutions, including but not limited to proposing the project structure, offer the indicative term sheet, establish the project financial model and support the RM as the financial advisor for the project analysis on country, political, legal, FX control, industry, financial, FX risk, market, completion, supply, sales, environmental risks and cash flow projections.
- Degree in Finance
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience dealing with financial statements and financial analysis
- Possess strong knowledge of financial modeling and capable of building from scratch supplicated “project finance” financial models
- Possess an analytical mind to understand the varied range of factors which may influence the success of a project
- Able to work well independently, and as well as in a team to coordinate with banks, financial institutions and consultants
Submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the Job Title or call +65 6549 7818 for more information.
Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.