Transaction Tax Senior Manager, Tax, Singapore
- Not Specified
- Permanent, Full time
- Ernst & Young Singapore
- 18 Apr 17
As part of our Transaction Tax team, you will advise companies and private equity investors on all tax aspects of their transactions, whether it is an acquisition, disposal, refinancing, restructuring or initial public offering. You will help clients negotiate throughout the transaction life cycle, from
As part of our Transaction Tax team, you will advise companies and private equity investors on all tax aspects of their transactions, whether it is an acquisition, disposal, refinancing, restructuring or initial public offering. You will help clients negotiate throughout the transaction life cycle, from initial due diligence to post-deal implementation.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
- Help clients to structure their acquisitions
- Expose to the tax regimes of Asia Pacific countries, the US and Europe
- Work in a dynamic, international environment and be closely connected with EY offices around the globe.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate cross-border tax due diligence and advisory projects.
Drive complex cross border planning and structuring projects for global MNCs, PE funds and Singapore corporates.
Review and identify tax issues with respect to target group entities in M&A transactions
Assist Partners on project development, client pursuit initiatives and the management of regional priority accounts.
Skills and attributes for success
- Able to provide tax advice and tax due diligence services for many of the world's largest multinational corporations.
- Identify and quantify any tax risks associated with the target the clients are looking to acquire.
- Strong managerial, organizational, project management and analytical skills.
To qualify for the role you must have
- A degree, preferably in accounting, finance, law or accounting; a CPA or similar certification.
- At least 10 years of relevant experience, with exposure to international taxation.
- Good verbal/written communication skills
Ideally, you also have
- Experience in cross-border corporate income tax structuring work
What we look for
What’s most important is that you’re dedicated to supporting your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You’ll need to thrive in picking up new skills and talents as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you’ve got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply today.
Want to get to know us better?
Become a fan on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/eycareerssingapore
Connect with us on Linked In: http://bit.ly/EYLinked_Careers
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/EY_Singapore
Watch us on YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/ernstandyoungglobal