Trust Accounting & Reporting Specialist
Are you a great with numbers? Do you know how to take care of the details? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– perform a full spectrum of accounting function and prepare financial statements for private trust clients' accounts
– in collaboration with colleagues across functions and locations, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Operations team within Singapore Trustees. We are part of Wealth Planning in the Wealth Management Division. Our goal is to provide the operational support to fulfill Trustees' fiduciary duties and assist Wealth Planners in their client servicing.
Your experience and skills
– a university degree in accounting or an ACCA accreditation or similar
– more than 2 years of accounting experience, preferably in the private trust industry
– a keen interest in the Wealth Planning industry
– a self-starter and requires minimal supervision to meet deadlines
– a team player, and not one to shy away from taking on additional tasks on behalf of the team
– a change agent, one who is able to propose new and better way of doing things
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.