VP/Director - Corporate Strategy, Singapore Based
- Circa SGD150-180k/annum base
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 21 Apr 17
We are currently looking for experienced strategy professionals for a few reputable multinational corporations. If you have 8-10 years of relevant experience with international management consulting firms, with exposure in consumer goods, retail or telecommunication space and are currently looking for a new challenge, please do not hesitate to reach out.
- Strategy development and execution: Lead three and five year strategy project consisting of internal assessment (including identification of improvement opportunities to reach full potential), external evaluation (to identify unique capabilities and competitive landscape), and identification of market growth opportunities (e.g. geographic, consumer categories, customer and business model choices)
- Strategic planning and other processes: Design and implement annual strategic planning exercise as well as other core corporate processes
- Research and market intelligence: Develop the group’s knowledge management capabilities and maintain a continual awareness of the industry, emerging trends and factors which influence the value of firm’s assets and opportunities for growth. This would include identifying key data sources and gathering data through interviews and secondary research
- People Development: Potentially oversee, coach and manage Analysts who can support research and analytical functions (by developing team work-plans); develop in-house training materials to support in-house leadership development
- Business development: Support BD activities by identifying new opportunities, developing the value proposition and business plan for these opportunities, as well as through relationship building
- 8 to 10 years relevant work experience in consumer, retail, and telecommunication sector.
- Experience at an international strategy consulting firm is a must. **Industry working experience in strategy, project management, research, and analytical problem solving capacity would be highly preferred.
- Exceptional research and strategic ability to generate creative, action-oriented insights and recommendations for both internal and external improvement.
- Intellectually aggressive individuals with keen analytical skills and ability to quickly discern quantitative and qualitative information.
Interested candidate please do not hesitate to connect with YJ at yejing.lee(a)cornerstoneglobalpartners.com with your CV preferably in word format or apply through this link for a confidential initial discussion.
EA No. R1660786