VP, Business Analyst (Finance Change)
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent, Full time
- Kerry Consulting Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 16S8060
- 23 Apr 17
Our client is a major bank with established presence in the region. To support its continued growth, there now exists an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst join its Finance Change Management team.
You will play a pivotal role in supporting the growth strategy of the bank by:
• Partnering with the Finance team in driving process improvement and system enhancements
• Understanding user requirements and identifying opportunities for improvement
• Acting as a liaison between the Finance team and Technology team to provide end to end solutions
• Managing full project cycle from user requirements gathering to project implementation, testing and training.
You should ideally be a qualified CA/CPA with at least 8 years of experience in Accounting/Finance and Change Management within the Financial Services Industry. Good knowledge of Basel/RWA/Performance Management is ideal. You should possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
To apply, please submit your resume to Shervil Oh at email@example.com, quoting the job title and reference number SO11829. We regret that only successfully shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Registration No: R1544860
Type of Work: Permanent
Licence No: 16S8060