Software & Tools Developer (Python OR Perl)
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Salary: Negotiable
- Job Type: Full time
Seasoned software developer to join a global tools and systems development group. You will be a strong hands-on developer likely using Python or Perl to automate the checksum and code signing process.
You should have experience in writing highly realiable and maintanable code along with the following skills:-
- Hands on software development (Perl or Python preferred)
- Detailed understanding of client/server architecture on a Linux platform
- Background in Web and REST API's
- Database knowledge (e.g. Sybase, DB2, sqlite)
- Continuous integration and testing
- Hashing / check summing
Any experience of the following would be a plus - but not essential:-
- Code signing, digital signatures & root certificates
- Public / private keys, PKI, opes SSL
12month contract available and some excellent projects to work on.
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.