WMUK Capability supports all banking functions within UK, provides service for Europe & Emerging Markets.
There is a need to bring on board an integration manager of a technical background who will also have project management skills.
You will have e2e responsibility for IT project deliveries in terms of time, cost, quality and scope.
Pro-active in managing RAID's, stakeholder, and able to work across matrix teams
Your team :
You will be part of a scrum team and we are looking for someone pro-active in managing RAID's, stakeholder, and able to work across matrix teams.
Your experience and skills :
Implementation of a vendor product within the UBS landscape.
Knowledge of Trading or Banking Systems
Knowledge of Financial Instruments and Products
Technical and Banking/Finance skills:
• Very good project management skills
• Knowledge of SDLC
• Knowledge of all relevant Project Management Tools (e.g. Milestone Tool, SAP Approval Flow etc.)
• Knowledge of financial controlling of projects
• Basic UNIX knowledge would be advantageous
• Knowledge in the area of market data would be advantageous
• General banking & finance skills would be advantageous
• experience in a technical project management, development management or integration management role
• High awareness of quality and deadlines
• Excellent organizational skills
• Good communication and interpersonal skills