Calypso Technical Analyst
- Charlotte, NC, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- Synechron Inc.
- 07 Aug 17
Synechron Inc. is looking for Calypso Technical Analyst with Foreign Exchange trading application implementation experience responsible to contribute for the designing and implementation applications for our investment banking clients. Full-time role OR contract with Synechron and is based in Charlotte, NC or San Francisco.
- To be involved Calypso configuration for implementing solutions in investment banking trading applications.
- 7 to 10 years’ investment industry experience working with software development teams
- 2-3+ years Knowledge and understanding of requirements and design deliverables creation
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL
- Implement various products in Calypso.
- Experience working with implementation & support of a Front or Back Office system within a bank, hedge funds.
- Experience working with software developer, configurations on trading and confirmation systems.
- Calypso versions 11/12 or 13.
- Business knowledge in Foreign Exchange, Equity derivative, interest rate derivative, credit derivative and other fixed income products knowledge is desired.
- Advance understanding and practical experience of software development lifecycles.
- Strong analytic and problem solving skills & must be a fast learner, self-motivated, team player, and collaborator.
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Science or Engineering