Intern- Project and Infrastucture Finance / Sub Sovereign Groups
Job Description To provide analytical, statistical and research assistance to junior/senior analysts in various business sectors within the Infrastructure and Sub Sovereign Group in Latin America. Key Responsibilities
- Preparing materials for speeches, conferences and briefings Undertaking fundamental research to support junior-senior analysts
- Preparing financial spreadsheets for entities and undertake financial modeling
- Prepare regulatory information and support with the local regulatory process
Producing analytical summaries of quantitative and qualitative information for analysts
- Working towards a degree in economics, finance, accounting or business related discipline. Accountancy qualification desirable other relevant qualifications will be considered
- Strong organizational, communication and written skills
- Financial/statistical research capabilities
- Strong academic background with good grasp of accounting and financial modeling knowledge
- Understanding of cash-flow lending techniques is a plus
- Advanced knowledge of Excel is required. Macros, PowerPoint is desirable
- Fluency in English at an advanced level (spoken and written)
- Graduating in 2021
*Must Submit resume in English*
Moody's is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, gender, age, religion, national origin, citizen status, marital status, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Moody's also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws. If you need to inquire about a reasonable accommodation, or need assistance with completing the application process, please email email@example.com.. This contact information is for accommodation requests only, and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For San Francisco positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. For New York City positions, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of the New York City Fair Chance Act. For all other applicants, qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment consistent with the requirements of applicable law.
Click here to view our full EEO policy statement. Click here for more information on your EEO rights under the law.
Candidates for Moody's Corporation may be asked to disclose securities holdings pursuant to Moody's Policy for Securities Trading and the requirements of the position. Employment is contingent upon compliance with the Policy, including remediation of positions in those holdings as necessary.