AML Operations Analyst
- Join ASX 100 finance leader!
- Brisbane based role - Gasworks Newstead Office
- Suits highly analytical individual with strong understanding of the AML/ CTF act, specifically KYC requirements.
- Initial 12 month contract with the possibility of extension
Join one of Australia's top 100 listed companies where we are passionate about providing opportunities for you to develop your career as we continuously adapt and deliver in a transformational and collaborative environment with a strong focus on community.
We support a flexible workplace and we are committed to an inclusive and diverse culture where differences are embraced! About the role:
In this role, you would be responsible for ensuring BOQ meets its KYC obligations, including CDD, OCDD and ECDD obligations across the BOQ Group. Specifically you will:
- Assist with periodic customer reviews for existing customers as per OCDD requirements
- Complete research to obtain required KYC data for customers, including customer contact where required
- Assist with customer remediation activities
- Escalate deficiencies in CDD to appropriate teams
Ideally, you will have current experience in AML/CTF roles as well experience in assuring regulatory compliance.
You will demonstrate:
About our Benefits:
- Exceptional customer service, with client focus in all aspects of work
- Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to apply sound judgement
- Strong analytical mindset and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and ability to forge strong working relationships with all stakeholders
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to work independently, meet deadlines and achieve objectives
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and ability to rapidly acquire proficiency across various internal systems
- An understanding of AML/CTF Act, in particular KYC requirements is desirable
- Relevant tertiary qualifications and formal training in AML/CTF is highly desirable.
- Discounted financial products
- Purchase annual leave
- BUPA Corporate Plan
- Salary sacrificing options
- Mentoring and leadership programs
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) - MyCoach for Individuals and People Leaders
- Paid parental leave
- Paid volunteer days
- Gym discounts and much more!